Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pasquini's Highlands

Pasquini's Highland
2400 W. 32nd Ave.
Denver, CO
(303) 477-4900
http://pasquinis.com

I have a method I sometimes use when I am trying a new place to eat: I order one of the basic dishes offered by the place to see how they handle the basics. That is what I did here with Pasquini's. I ordered spaghetti and meat balls.; I wanted to taste their basic sauce, meatballs, and pasta. What I got was a well rounded dish of enjoyment. The sauce and meatballs were spiced nicely to be enjoyable, but not excessive. Also the pasta was well cooked to just the right texture., they know how to treat pasta.

Finally, the portion was nice. I was satisfied without worrying that I had taken food away from a couple of children in some third world location.

I am looking forward to the prospect of going back to Pasquini's for some of their other fare. The ravioli looks inviting. They are a chain and there is a location close to home. They also deliver and I might try that service.

No comments: