Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Missing the Warm Summer Nights

When I lost my job I moved into my sister's condo. Now, in my own little apartment, the air conditioning was not good, and it could cost as much for one week of air conditioning as it would cost to run the rest of my apartment. Needless to say, I did not run it very often. I had three floor fans that I would run in different places of the apartment. Now I am missing the warm nights. There were night I would be up in the living room in front of one of the fans.

My sister keeps the temperatures down in her place. She is doing it for the cats, because she feels they need it. Her cat has along coat, and mine has a fuzzy coat, so they might be better with the cooler temperatures. I guess I just missing the independence I had with my apartment.

No comments: